We offer clear fixed prices for our services with no hidden extras. All prices quoted include labour, materials & full certification if applicable.
All prices are dependent on the individual requirements of the job, however a guide to prices is as follows:
Installation / Remedial Works
There is an initial charge, which also covers the first hour on site. This allows for either the completion of minor work, or, in respect of major work, a visual inspection of the existing installation and a record to be made of the proposed work. Subsequent working hours are charged at an hourly rate unless, following the first site visit, a fixed rate charge for the job has been agreed by both parties.
Normal working hours are 8am to 6pm Monday – Saturday. During these hours the hourly rate is £25, and initial charge £35.
Between the hours of 6am to 8am, and 6pm to midnight, Monday to Saturday the hourly rate is £30, and initial charge £45.
Out of hours charges apply during bank holidays, and all hours outside of periods outlined above. During these times the initial charge is £60, and hourly rate £40.
If you would like a price or to book an appointment:
- Telephone us on 0161 611 0044 / 07493 508 439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to our friendly and knowledgeable staff who can take an appointment booking over the telephone. Alternatively you can fill in the form below.
Get in Touch
Our accepted methods of payment are:
- Cash – on the day of the appointment
- Credit / Debit card – on the day of the appointment. All of our electricians carry mobile card payment readers for your convenience.
- Bank transfer – details will be given on request at the time of appointment booking and all payments must be made / cleared on completion of the works.
- Paypal – pay securely online with a debit or credit card. Our business Paypal details will be given upon booking if requested and all payments must be made / cleared on completion of the works.
In line with many other businesses, since the abolition of the cheque guarantee scheme we NO LONGER accept cheques. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Please note: All services must be paid for prior to, or on completion of the works being carried out. It is company policy not to provide the completed certification relevant to your service until full payment has been received.
Any works over £300 will require a 25% deposit payable 48 hours before work commences.
If you require any further clarification of our services or company policies please do not hesitate to contact us.